Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Gift on May 16th

I have a gift for you coming up on May 16th.  I will be sharing with you some pearls of wisdom from my program, 'Lt. Pacello's Life Training Program, PTSD Recovery.'  This program and teleconference isn't for everyone.


  • Have you suffered emotional trauma?
  • Do you have difficulty letting go of the past?


Can you say yes to one of these:


  • I have an emotional trauma that I have a hard time letting go of?
  • I have physical stress in my body when I think about the past, a specific traumatic event?
  • I have a lot of stress in my life every single day?


To receive this gift, simply email me at charlespacello@gmail.com.  This gift is a teleconference where I reveal what you should know about PTSD and how you can heal from PTSD.  I am a PTSD and Healing Trauma Expert.

Join me May 16th, 6PM PST/9PM EST

Thank you for being sociable and sharing this with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment