Monday, August 5, 2013

My CRN Digital Talk Radio Interview on Healing from PTSD

June was PTSD Awareness month, and I had the great pleasure of being interviewed by Dr. Sarah Larsen, one of the co-hosts of Divine Love Talk on CRN Digital Talk Radio, and one of my dearest friends, about Healing from PTSD.  It was a wonderful opportunity to share my experience with PTSD, my family's history of it, and how I was able to heal it within me through the program I created and now offer to others to help them reclaim their lives who suffer from PTSD, trauma, or stress.  I am so excited to share this with all of you!  I would love your feedback!  Find me on Facebook, Twitter, or email me at charlespacello@gmail.com and let me know what you think.  So much love!

Healing From PTSD



If you have difficulty with the above link, go to www.crntalk.com, then scroll down and click on "Divine Love Talk'.  When it moves to the next screen, click on 'Watch Divine Love Talk videos' and scroll down to the video titled 'Healing From PTSD.'


No comments:

Post a Comment